Skip to content

General

Help us improve by sharing ideas and voting for the best ones or entering bugs so we can track and fix them.

General

Categories

442 results found

1. This game should track the user's last ten different IP addresses with date and store that in the database. More than one is necessary because some ISPs dynamically change IPs on a regular basis. If two accounts with the same IP address join the same game then an alert should be sent to the mods to look over the game to make sure everything is fair and square.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can actually pay by credit card anywhere in the internet without having to use paypal.
    It would be helpful to have any simple international credit card payment method for instantly getting a premium upgrade.
    Since mailing checks, for instance, from Germany to Canada is not the safest thing one can do, the alternative mailing method is not feasible in many cases. Moreover, you can only get a year's premium then.
    It's really a pity if people like me (willing to pay for a premium account) drop out of the game because their is no normal way to pay by…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm quite unhappy with the game interface. It's hardly workable with a small screen (1024x768, when did that become "small"?) and I'm getting frustrated finding basic things. Next/previous for various classes move around, there's no "load torps onto this ship" option, wasted a turn with "load torps on ships" primary mission and finding nothing happened, and diplomatic messages? No idea how to send them.

It's been enough to make me go "COME ON NOW! DAMMIT!" and in fact I think I'm going to leave playing the game to whoever likes being annoyed like that.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Ensign (or even Lieutenant) officers in "New Player Melee" games. Right now, the "New Player Melee" games only allow max of Midshipmen. Issue I have is that if you tried out the tutorial, or a small blitz game against the AI to learn the basics of a race then you get promoted to Ensign immediately.

The only other option for Melee Games seems to be the one that allows any rank, so newer players are forced to play in games where other players have a bunch of their super abilities unlocked.

Changing New Player Melee to allow up to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This is like usualy building queue, except it starts with random planets and maintain by the time the building order hold, not the number of planet, like now.
    make this option at the game start. The other option is: reset the queue if the ship was redesigned. Two options total.
    FIFO means :the ship is ordered to build first will build first. PBP means the shps may be build for PBP points also.the fc PBx mean the ship will build for bp in the priority queue, as usualy. This does not affect the global queue.
    Any new turn the player…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. if your ship runs out of fuel the host stage will prevent you jettisoning any cargo, but the user interface updates mass and cargo totals.

I recently had a ldsf stop 4 light years short of its destination with no fuel. I could move the ldsf 3 light years using no fuel movement or 4 light years if I jettisoned 15kt of cargo. When I jettisoned the 15kt the ui updated (new mass etc) and said I could move the 4ly in 1 turn, but host then rejected the jettison order and I didn't move.

I think the ui should…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have seen several friends make the mistake of accidentally enabling vacation mode and missing turns when they did not want too, and suggest making it stand out so that its very clear when its on.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Graphic change for the Meteor Class Blockade Runner.

I enjoy playing the Privateers, and the MCBR is the main ship used for the race.

The graphic for the ship, looks off and not as detailed and refined as other ships for the other races.

Can the graphic of the ship be updated to reflect the sleek, stealthy starship that all Privateers love?

Thanks for the consideration.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If a ship successfully tows another ship, the tower's heading is not updated. Instead it is carried over from the previous turn. This leaks information about the tower's earlier movements.

The towee's heading is reset to -1 as expected.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. DM's rant idea really(and others)
    Remove the random component or give the option to run with a linear queue in the PQ build system.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. so you can get to your overtaxed planets and far flying ships in the turn that matters.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wen you see the graphs on the scoreboard they do not have the corresponding colors to the pie charts, this can be confusing and quite annoying although it does not affect game play

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. With just two options
    -Military score 65%
    -control 50% planets for 5 turns

there need to be a few more options or maby just the option to change the military score to 80 or 90 or change the % planet control

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why not have a button to"quick-build" a small freighter with a tech 1 engine? Because it takes several steps to get these ships built it would save a lot of time when visiting those starbases far from battles in late stages of games. It's still a needed step to keep my opponents from building a useful ship, but it's boring and time consuming.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want to create games with smaller maps, but it is very difficult because the host rejects most smaller map sizes, with no explanation.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you play a single-player game and process a lot of turns with the music enabled, all havoc breaks loose as multiple music channels play simultaneously.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. safe passage should should prevent two parties from combat, ground assault and many other missions such as minesweeping rebel ground assault etc.

share intel should only reveal my planet locations no starbases no friendly codes no minefields,. nothing else within my empire. it should however reveal enemy minefields ships planets starbases etc.

full alliance should share everything within my empire and everything i can see to include imperial darksense etc.

currently share intel is too powerful and not limited by the max allys, and alliance has no use whatsoever except to inform everyone your are about to win in the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Let we have an option for default map scale when we travelling into nuniverse. In the early turns there may be useful bigger percents like 140, but in the end of the game 80 and even 60 is much more appropriate. It's a little annoying to press '-' every time I enter my games. It's would be nice to store different values for each game in the sets.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Some players prefer to play to a fixed schedule.
    But with the current system there is pressure to complete their turn early, because other players may be impatient to get their next turn.
    And everyone can see who has or has not finished their turn yet. This also affects diplomacy, because the slower players are often attacked first in the hope that eliminating them will speed up the game.

I would like to see a "no early host runs" checkbox in the game settings, with the following effects:
    1. Host always runs exactly on schedule, ignoring finished/unfinished turns and holiday…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?